Comprehensive Water Treatment Services
Frank’s Repair Plumbing, Inc.
Affordable, Effective, Eco-Friendly Solutions for Great Quality Water
Water treatment can solve the problems or concerns you have with your water quality.
The first step is understanding the make-up of your water. Does your water come for a municipality or from a private well source? What’s in the water? Municipal water users receive an annual water quality report mandated by the EPA that reveals where your water comes from, what it is treated with and what impurities they found during sample testing.
There are tests can be done to determine what your specific needs. On municipal water, the test are fairly simple and are offered free of charge. For well water, more comprehensive testing is needed and can be done for a reasonable charge to cover lab fees.
Water treatment falls into to major categories listed below:
- Water Filtration – Water filtration reduces and/or removes impurities in your homes water supply. Filtration can occur either at the point of entry, filtering all of the water in the home, or at the point of use, filtering the water from that specific outlet.
- Water Conditioning – Water conditioning is used to control the issue of calcium and magnesium in water that can cause scale problems.
Why Do You Need Water Treatment?
Filtered water is clearly better—here's why!
- Odor free, great tasting filtered water lends to increased water consumption, which has health benefits.
- Chemicals used in municipal water treatment, and their by-products, are not desirable for you to consume.
- Refilling bottles for on-the-go consumption saves money and waste and is more convenient than bottled water.
- Your body is a sponge. When you bathe, your lungs act as filters that inhale the chemicals in the shower steam. Just drinking good water isn’t enough to protect your health.
- Conditioned water help soap to lather up better, meaning you can use less soap to get clean.
- Conditioned water eliminates scale build up on your plumbing fixtures.
- Conditioned water increases the efficiency of water-using appliances and extends their productive life.
A bottle of Bio-One Drain Maintenance
- Serving Amarillo & the Texas Panhandle for 70 Years
- A Local Family Owned & Operated Business
- Providing Honest & Upfront Pricing for Services
- We Go Above & Beyond for All Our Customers
- Available 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing of HVAC Services
- Extended Warranties Available for Parts & Labor
- We’re Simply the Best Choice for Any Plumbing or HVAC Service
Servicing All Your Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Needs
Call (806) 374-4357, or Fill Out The From Below, To Get In Touch With Us Today
"*" indicates required fields